3 Bedroom House Ashmore - Solar Panels included
8 Kardella Street
Ashmore 4214 Queensland
Dual Living for the astute buyer. You will be impressed with the remote front gate. The property has many improvements already and just require a few more to finish it off. The bathroom and kitchen have just been renovated. New carpet and blinds throughout the top section of the house.
This family home is nestled in an exclusive pocket of Ashmore positioned across the road from a Park which encompasses a children's playground.
Property Features Include:
- Double storey house with single lock up garage.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Three bedrooms plus area downstairs to use as required
- Master bedroom with sliding door wardrobes
- Second bedroom with organised wardrobe space
- Additional entertaining at the rear of the home with covered area
- Ample parking with a secure single lockup garage
- Generous home on a low maintenance 539m2 block
- Air conditioning throughout with 5 in total
- Security screens and fans throughout
- Storage room at rear of garage
- Water rates approx $360 per Quarter
- Council rates approx $920 half yearly
- Pest and build report available on request
Short distance to:
- Ashmore State Primary School
- Trinity Lutheran College (Prep to Year 12)
- Emmanuel College (prep to year 12)
- Benowa Primary and Benowa State High School
- Ashmore Plaza & Ashmore City shopping centres
- Public transport and local amenities
- Short drive to Surfers Paradise (approx 10 minutes)
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. Ashmore is a well established suburb that offers residents an excellent selection of quality, mid-range homes. Built on undulating hills and hollows, some Ashmore homes enjoy great views across Surfers to the coast, back toward the hinterland or across Royal Pines Golf Course.
Ashmore Plaza is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. The plaza offers a Woolworths supermarket along with other retailers including cafes, fast food outlets, medical centre, pharmacy, dentist, hairdressers and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary plus Ashmore Primary School. Griffith University is located in the neighboring suburb of Parkwood.
The area is known for its Parks and Playgrounds. Rosser Park is only a short drive, and is also an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away boasting three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World - plus you are only 10 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
All information is provided for illustrative purposes only and is not to be relied upon. Please verify all information with the relevant agencies.
For further details contact